Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship
Key duties and responsibilities will be to provide support to the individual departments of the business, including (but not limited to):
- Answering the telephone and transferring calls to the relevant departments
- Inputting sales and purchase orders onto the system and checking for any errors
- Ensuring that files are kept up to date, including updating digital files on the company database
- Liaising with customers, suppliers and logistic providers to ensure that customer service levels are maintained
- Building relationships internally in the business to ensure that information is shared quickly and efficiently
- Be flexible in respect of company needs and assist others where necessary
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all time
Training to be provided
Customer Service Specialist standard.
Which will include:
- Functional skills in ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Full company induction into policies and procedures
Customer Service Specialist
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good level of Numeracy
- Good IT skills
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Willingness to learn
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including Maths and English.
This apprenticeship will lead to a full-time permanent position within a leading company.
From here you will then have the opportunity to develop and diversify your learning both through experience and further apprenticeship study if desired.
About Plastribution Limited
Plastribution’s core business is the distribution of thermoplastic raw materials for injection moulding, extrusion and blow moulding industries.
Sourced globally from a range of major petrochemical producers, the company supplies a full range of polyolefins, styrenics, engineering polymers, specialities, master batches and custom compounds for a range of industries and markets including packaging, construction, automotive, medical, industrial electronic and electrical applications.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.