Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Jhoots Pharmacy
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
We are looking to recruit a Customer Service Assistant to work at our local branches. You will be working closely with the pharmacy team to succeed and thrive within this role.
Within the role, you will work under the Pharmacist supervision and will assist with everyday duties within the Pharmacy including:
- Offering advice to customers on the provision of information, symptoms, and products
- Promoting the additional services that our branch offers
- Replenishing stock
- Supporting the pharmacy team
At Jhoots Pharmacy you will enjoy a uniquely rewarding career by really making a difference with the local community. You’ll work hard but be recognised for your contribution and be able to keep a healthy work / life balance.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
Training will include:
- Principles of customer service and its customers
- How to resolve customer service issues
- Effective problem-solving techniques
- How to respond to difficult situations
- Effective telephone techniques
- How to maintain and micromanage a customer base
- How to gain feedback and review
- Passion for healthcare
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a team but also independently if needed
- High attention to detail
The candidate should be friendly and engaging with the staff and customers as well as being empathetic. They also need to be able to use their own initiative to solve problems and create action plans to overcome them.
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The possible opportunity to become a Pharmacy Technician and Accuracy Checking Technician as well as going down the management route to become a store manager and ultimately a cluster manager.
Things to consider
When you join Jhoots Pharmacy as a new member of our team, we are proud to announce that our benefit scheme has been designed with you and our existing team members in mind, to provide all our employees with various rewards and benefits to:
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Generous Holiday Including Bank Holidays, which increase after 2-year service. (This is on pro-rata for part time employees)
- Pension Scheme
- Staff discount scheme
- Employee Summit Champion
- Long Service Awards
- Regulatory training and Career Opportunities
About Jhoots Pharmacy
Jhoots Pharmacy is an award winning independent, community pharmacy chain. We offer an efficient and reliable service to all of our patients, customers, and clients. When you come through the door, we give you the time and attention you deserve and tailor our services to meet your requirements.
We offer a full range of Essential, Advanced and Enhanced NHS Services as operated by the Local Commissioners. Please see our services section for further details.
Our staff are the heart of our business and their training and development is vital in ensuring an excellent customer experience. No compromise is made on the training offered to our staff, from choosing excellent external suppliers and having a highly experienced management team who is readily available.
'Scientia Skills are very proud to work with Jhoots in supporting their team's development. It is really exciting to work with a company who are as passionate about training and customer service as we are!' Rachel Marchant, Managing Director, Scientia Skills.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.