Butcher Level 2 Apprenticeship at Middletons Butchers
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Butcher Level 2 Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Weigh, wrap and display cuts of meat
- Learn all cuts of meat, slicing, boning, tying and presenting of meat
- Cut or prepare meats to specification or customer’s orders
- Store meats in refrigerators or freezers at the required temperature
- Keep inventory of meat sales and order meat supplies
- Clean equipment and work areas to maintain health and sanitation standards
- Serving our customer
Training to be provided
Training to be provided:
- Level 2 qualification in butchery and modern practices of butchery standard
- Functional Skills (English, maths, and ICT)
- End Point Assessment
- Communication skills
- Interest in food
- Warm friendly manner
- Hard working
Willingness to learn and undertake a Butchery Apprenticeship at Plumpton College.
May lead to permanent contract.
Things to consider
You will be required to travel to the Plumpton College Butchery Training Site on alternate Mondays (every other Monday) to complete your College Apprenticeship Training.
About Middletons Butchers
Local butchers shop serving local customers.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.