Design Level 2 Apprenticeship at Saica Pack
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Design Level 2 Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Generating prototype samples for customer approval
- Dispatching prototype samples daily via courier service
- Producing digital mock-ups
- Board stock management
- Daily / weekly maintenance of digital print and sample table
- Interpreting and Processing enquires from Sales team
- Basic/intermediate use of GPT – in-house business system
- Basic/intermediate use of CAD – bespoke software for corrugated industry
- Basic/intermediate use of Adobe Illustrator
- Basic/intermediate use of CAPE – bespoke palletisation software
- Basic/intermediate use of BCT testing equipment
- Basic/intermediate Board grade analysis
- Liaise with Production to discuss design related problems / gain approval.
- General office duties
- Participation in creative problem-solving sessions and customer meetings when required
- Participation in training programmes to drive self-development
- Application of Group and local policies and procedures
Training to be provided
- Level 2 NVQ in Digital Printing
- Technical Certificate in Digital Printing
- Functional Skills in English & maths (where required)
- Can demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Process measurement/Calibration
- Excellent communication skills
- A commitment and desire to work within the manufacturing industry
- Have good attention to detail
- Can work under own initiative as well as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will possess some form of design knowledge however this is not essential as full training will be provided via an apprenticeship.
5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including maths, English, science, IT, and a language.
We look to develop our permanent designers from within our apprenticeship roles we will always review any live vacancies from within our apprenticeship team.
Things to consider
Vacancy will close early if the right candidate is found - apply early to avoid disappointment.
Please note you may be contacted via e-mail for interview.
About Saica Pack
At Saica Pack we develop innovative packaging solutions for customers around the world.
We currently employ over 11,000 people across Europe and are a family run business whose headquarters are based in Zaragoza in Spain.
We are part of a group which consists of 4 divisions (Pack, Paper, Flex and Natur) and all our divisions are incorporated into our integration cycle.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.