Apprentice Office Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at AbBaltis Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Apprentice Office Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Tasks will include – but are not limited to – the following:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and offering refreshments
- Helping to boost online presence through company social media outlets
- Updating all relevant spreadsheets and databases
- Photocopying documents and filing accordingly
- Managing the replenishment of stationery supplies
- Assisting with incoming queries over telephone and e-mail
- Helping to manage and coordinate staff diaries
- Occasional PA duties to the Managing Director
- Sending requested information out to customers
- Processing and chasing invoices
- Following up with customers
As the Apprentice Office Administrator, you will play a key role in supporting the wider work of the company. You will have the opportunity to learn a wide range of administrative skills which will support you throughout the rest of your career, from assistance with spreadsheets to helping out with social media accounts.
If you are enthusiastic and keen to join an innovative company at a time of its growth, we would love to hear from you!
Training to be provided
Level 3 - Business Administrator standard:
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard. It may be necessary for you to complete Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT – subject to previous achieved grades.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbally (including telephone) and in writing
- Good time management skills
- Good attention to detail
The successful candidate should be:
- Happy to work in a team to achieve team targets
We are looking for somebody who is also willing to be:
- Flexible in their approach
- Happy to learn new things
GCSE at grades 9 - 4 (A* to C) in maths and English or equivalent qualifications in these subjects.
- Potential for full time employment for the right candidate
- Many employers retain apprentices in full/part time positions
- The Qualifications you gain can also help you to get into higher education or other employment
- Being an apprentice gives you the opportunity to gain a recognised qualification and developing professional skills whilst earning a salary, inside some of Kent’s best companies
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential employers
Things to consider
We will be interviewing candidates who meet the criteria as they apply and will recruit after a successful interview which may be before the closing date.
You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst awaiting for your first wages to be paid.
The office is based in Borden, Sittingbourne.
A five minute bus ride from the town centre can take you to within a ten minute walking distance from the A2.
About AbBaltis Ltd
AbBaltis Ltd is a multi-award winning company which supports the Vitro Diagnostics and Biotech markets. Their list of awards and nominations is impressive for such a young company.
Our passion is to improve the lives of patients all over the world by supplying a wide variety of disease state plasma and residual clinical samples worldwide. Key to their success is fast delivery, a competitive pricing strategy, and outstanding customer support.
As the company grows, they are looking to replicate the success of their previous apprentices by offering an exciting new opportunity to somebody who is enthusiastic, keen to learn, and willing to play a key role within a small team.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.