Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship at Bilston Nursery School
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Childcare Level 2 Apprenticeship
Whilst becoming a fully qualified Nursery Nurse You will be working towards a Level 2 Apprenticeship in Children and Young Peoples Workforce.
You will work as part of a team providing professional high quality child care, development and education.
Your training and development will be both education and rewarding as you develop into this role and become a key member of the team.
- Care and supervision of the children assisting with their physical, emotional and development needs
- Plan, prepare and deliver activities to meet children’s individual needs
- Participate in group activities
- Work as part of a team
- Follow and adhere to Nursery Policies and Procedures
- Ensure the children’s welfare by following Safeguarding/Child Protection policies
- Work with Parents
- Assist and supervise meal times
- Plus many other exciting and rewarding activities
Training to be provided
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship. This includes all the mandatory training plus a vast range of self-development courses that you may select to enhance your own learning and career.
- Level 2 Certificate in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce
- Functional Skills
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- First Aid
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- With the ability to work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- A good communicator
- Committed to both the welfare and development of the children
- Caring and friendly
- Desire to work with children
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Able to use own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to work in childcare
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English at Grade C/4 or above preferred but not essential.
During this Apprenticeship in childcare you will undertake first class training/development of yourself, we provide 100% tailored programs to meet your needs. The opportunity to progress to an advanced apprenticeship in childcare may also be available. This employer is looking to develop an apprentice, with a view of offering a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
You will work at Little Village Wednesfield.
Interviews will take place week commencing 24/03/20. If you are lucky enough to be shortlisted for an interview, you need to ensure you have x2 items of photo ID and also your own bank account. If you don't you will be required to apply for a citizen card, proof of ID card and open your own bank account. If you need any more details on this, please ask?
About Bilston Nursery School
Bilston Nursery School At Bilston Nursery School we are passionate about providing high quality early education that gives children a strong foundation for future learning. Our experienced, skilled team of teachers and early years educators ensure children have an excellent start to their education providing children with rich learning opportunities. As a Local Authority maintained nursery school we provide early education for children aged 3-4 years old. We also offer Terrific for Twos provision for children aged two. The Nursery school is proud of their Ofsted reports. You will work at Little Village Wednesfiled.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.