Golf Greenkeeper Level 2 Apprenticeship at Royal Blackheath Golf Club
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Golf Greenkeeper Level 2 Apprenticeship
Working as part of a small team and sometimes individually.
Day-to-day tasks involve:
- Bunker maintenance i.e. raking, weeding, edging
- Tidying areas around the golf course i.e. ditches, water features and will lead on to mowing on smaller machinery
- Leaf clearing, hand watering, brushing or spiking greens, edging sprinkler heads and general tidiness to present a well looked after golf course
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard Golf Greenkeeper
- Alongside the full Greenkeeping standard you will also receive on the job training from your work colleagues/work based mentor
- You will be required to attend Hadlow College for Functional Skills training in English and maths if you do not hold a Level 2 in these subjects (grades 6/C GCSE)
- You will need to have a minimum Level 1 in English and maths to meet the minim requirements (grades 3/D GCSE)
- Polite and respectful
- Good time keeping
- Hard working
- English and maths GCSE grade A-C/7-4 or equivalent level in these subjects
The successful candidate will have a very good opportunity to be part of a successful greenkeeping team.
Things to consider
Work is majority outside and can be cold and dirty.
Work starts each day at 6am sharp.
About Royal Blackheath Golf Club
Private members golf club, in Eltham South East London.
Royal Blackheath Golf Club.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.