Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship - Cramlington at Franks the Flooring Store
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship - Cramlington
Work in a busy flooring retail shop. Learn how to operate in all areas of the business.
- Incorporate processing procedures of goods in and goods out
- Deal with contractors collecting daily work
- Listen to customers needs and wants
- Dealing with them correctly and helping them find suitable products to match their criteria
- To assist this full product training will be given
- Process all daily sales
- Stock management and stock control
- Adhering to all health and safety
Training to be provided
- Retailer level 2
- Functional skill maths and English, if not already achieved
- Point of sale training
- Customer service
- Health and safety training
- Sales training
- Stock control
- Warehouse training
- Good people skills
- Numerical skills
- Open to learning
- Presentable and professional
- Must have an interest in this area
- Maths GCSEs grades A* - D/9-3 (or the equivalent)
- English GCSEs grades A* - D/9-3 (or the equivalent)
We are looking to train apprentices into a full-time contract. Help them start progressing into other areas of the business and advance their careers. As an ever-expanding business there are plenty of opportunities arising to progress into.
Things to consider
The company will sponsor apprentices through their driving test once they have been with the company 6 - 12 months and shown enthusiasm and commitment to their role.
About Franks the Flooring Store
Franks is the largest independent flooring retailer in the North East with a total of 27 stores. We supply and install all types of flooring to the domestic market. We are a family run business and there are three generations of the family still active within the company.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.