Civil Engineer Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship at Cormac Solutions Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Civil Engineer Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Cormac’s Civil engineering apprentices have a variety of roles rotating around the business across 3 delivery areas throughout the first 3 years, working with external contractors & clients, internal colleagues & associates at all levels of the business.
- Consultancy - working with clients, CAD design, an office based drawing and design role
- Contracts - working to help build the design, on site with contractors and clients
- Network - maintaining and develop existing networks and schemes.
Training to be provided
- You will complete the appropriate level civil engineering apprenticeship;
- You will work towards your professional exams;
- You will experience a rotational training programme across the three main areas of the business
- You will have specific operational and professional additional training, gaining professional cards, certificates as appropriate to the role
- You will have a mentor or delegated engineer and be expected to gain your ICE professional accreditation
Communication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Customer care skills,Problem solving skills,Presentation skills,Administrative skills,Number skills,Analytical skills,Logical,Team working,Creative,Initiative,Non judgemental,Patience,Physical fitness
GCSE or equivalent Essential Maths, English, Science (Grade 9-1) Essential
As a Cormac Apprentice you will be recruited on a permanent contract on a career grade scheme and after completing your training and professional accreditation you will have the knowledge, experience and professional membership to progress through the career grade and be rewarded with a great career in a developing company.
About Cormac Solutions Limited
Cormac is part of the wider Corserv group which is a diverse group of Cornwall Council-owned businesses, providing infrastructure, engineering, housing, jobs, social care, facilities management, inward investment, transport and other essential services to Cornwall and beyond.
Our companies are Cormac, Cornwall Airport Newquay, Cornwall Housing and Cornwall Development Company
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.