Business Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Duties will include:
- Assist with the development, maintenance & growth of the team's social media platforms/website, plus source, create, edit & monitor content
- Contribute to the planning, delivery and evaluation of marketing events
- Support & attend promotional events & awareness raising campaigns
- Contribute to the evaluation of individual marketing platforms & awareness raising events
- Provide administrative support including arranging meetings
- Deal with telephone and face to face enquiries.
Training to be provided
- You will attend a local training provider, usually on day release, to gain a Level 3 qualification in Business Marketing
- Attend an indepth Apprentice Induction
- Gain a health & safety qualification
- Attend enrichment activities to enhance your knowledge eg interview techniques, health & wellbeing, finance, disability awareness
- Have the chance to attend marketing events and also take part in activities during National Apprenticeship Week
Communication skills,IT skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Problem solving skills,Analytical skills,Logical,Team working,Creative,Initiative,Resilience
GCSE or equivalent 2 x other subjects (Grade 4-9 (C or above)) Essential,GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C or above) or equivalent) Essential
- Gain a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Marketing
- 2 years work experience in the public sector
- The Council has a high retention rate and so there is a chance to move onto a higher level apprenticeship or full time employment.
About Wakefield Metropolitan District Council
Wakefield Council has a proud tradition of supporting apprenticeship programmes through a dedicated support team. Apprentices work throughout the Council in all our services supporting the citizens of the district.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.