Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Ossett
Your role will also include:
- Meeting and greeting clients in a friendly and helpful manner
- Shampooing and conditioning hair and providing treatments drying hair, setting hair and sourcing equipment. Assisting qualified Hairdressers with mixing colours, moving on to colour application and colour choice
- Some basic cutting and styling will be involved in this role, which will become more complex throughout the training to include some advanced techniques
- Assisting with reception duties and offering refreshments to clients, moving onto making new appointments for clients
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy
Training to be provided
Hair Professional apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Diploma in Hairdressing
- Functional skills in maths and English (as required)
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- You need to be confident and have the ability to work independently without the need for close supervision
- Good customer service and communication skills are vital in this role
- You must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- You must be organised and have good attention to detail
- Good co-ordination is vital for this role
- You must be self-driven and have a positive, enthusiastic approach to your work with a desire to succeed in Hairdressing
- A helpful and friendly approach is essential
- Willingness to go that extra mile and succeed
- A professional appearance is essential
Good grades in English and maths are a bonus, but not essential. However, you must achieve a minimum of entry level 3 in both subjects at initial assessment to secure a place on an apprenticeship.
Senior hair professional apprenticeship in hairdressing.
About Philips Hair Salon
Professional, well-established salon based in Ossett.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.