Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Viosec Systems Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Job Description & your duties and responsibility in this role:
- Understanding of building websites
- Keeping website up to date by adding new products via technical specs, images, product codes, pricing
- Maintenance of the website is a big part of the business
- Marketing the website via SEO and Eshots utilising mailchimp. Making PDF’s up of the products including technical specs so they can send out direct to customers via mailchimp
- Updating social media on a regular basis will be fundamental in this role
- Customer service especially when customers visit their offices or call in on the telephone where you will be required to add value to your position by answering telephone calls and dealing with enquires
- Working with cloud-based systems
- Youtube video making. Ecommerce
- CRM updating with customer details
There is an expectance of progressing to assist in technical back up, offering customers answers to questions via telephone support when needed. This is an option but a very real progression within a small company like Viosec. Opportunity to run the business from an infrastructure view, phone systems, cyber security, data analysis.
A huge option of choosing different roles when created in a growing company
You will report directly to the M.D.
Training to be provided
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
- Good communication skills
- Adobe photo shop or equivalent
- Understanding of Ecommerce
- Marketing Websites (Mailchimp)
- To be able to work under pressure
- Good time-keeping
- Attention to detail
- Great organisation
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
About Viosec Systems Ltd
At Viosec Systems we have the inspiration, passion and vision to succeed through leadership and teamwork. Viosec Systems is a completely independent CCTV and security distributor and not tied to any product in the marketplace ensuring that we deliver the right products and service at the right price.
Our Aim is to source the best products from our key suppliers to the Installer. We have access to a huge portfolio of products with our aim to deliver up to 98% of available products the next day.
Our Offices are in Bredbury, Stockport, just off Junction 25 on the M60 and adjacent to Bredbury train station with a bus stop 10 meters from the office. We are open Monday to Friday from 08:30 - 17:00.
We have worked within the security industry for over 25 years and understand that it is key to deliver on service as much as it is on products and cost-effectiveness.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.