Cloud Application Software Level 3 Apprenticeship at Outserve Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Cloud Application Software Level 3 Apprenticeship
By being an adaptable member of the team and wanting to learn new skills this apprentice role will provide the training, experience and skills to set you on the road in this exciting and growing IT sector.
The main Purpose of the Job is to assist in the implementation, integration and support of business applications for clients (to include applications such as Xero, Unleashed, Shopify and associated add-ons).
- Assisting in the setup and customer systems
- Where applicable add to the company’s quality management and business operational procedures
- Communicating with customers by email, telephone and face to face including at the customer’s premises
- Reporting to the Head of Business Applications on the progress of work
- Assisting with Cloud Software Integration
- Assisting with Cloud Software implementation
- Reporting on the data reporting design
- Providing Telephone, Email and Remote support of customer software systems
- General basic administration tasks for the Business Applications department
- Ensuring a professional and friendly service when liaising with all customers
Training to be provided
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role.
All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship. In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or Phone.
Our Level 3 IT Solutions Technician apprenticeship standard consists of the following:
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 (If required)
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to use own initiative, work as a team and seeks to exceed expectations
- Methodical, able to problem solve, meet deadlines
- Able to work in a busy environment
- Customer focused
- Strong IT interest and technology
- Genuine interest in the IT sector
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Smart appearance
A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C/4 and above including maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
To progress to level 4 and to become a permanent member of the team, taking on more responsibility.
About Outserve Limited
Our team helps online sales companies and manufacturers move away from traditional on-site server systems and onto the cloud. We help them to choose and install the right cloud systems for their business.
These systems can be integrated to work together automatically, saving our clients time, manual effort and money – and boosting profitability. We are specialists in both installation and integration of cloud-based software and provide training and ongoing support for these systems too.
Our expertise in Xero cloud accounting software means that we also work closely with accountants who require Xero (plus integrating software) for their clients or for themselves.
Our Digital Marketing team provides a full digital marketing service, which includes market and competitor analysis, strategy design and implementation, email marketing, paid ads, social media management, content marketing, surveys, Shopify store design and development, WordPress website design and development etc.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.