Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Outserve Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Training will be provided, however, the successful apprentice will already have a proven passion for marketing and some basic skills/experience. The role involves all aspects of digital marketing.
- Setting up and managing web-based client systems for clients
- Producing web content for clients to drive traffic towards the web site
- Create social media content and manage platforms to promote the company’s clients and increase traffic volume
- Produce email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
- WordPress management, support and maintenance
- Campaign management
- Marketing strategy documents
- Copywriting (e.g. blog posts, web pages)
- Admin including recording time accurately on a daily basis on client project and tasks
Training to be provided
Digital Marketer advanced standard.
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
In addition, the apprenticeship will be delivered primarily on our online platform, Babington Online and you will receive full support from our dedicated team of Training Advisors via workshops, webinars and regularly scheduled reviews, conducted by Skype and/or phone.
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
- Computer literate
- Basic marketing skills/experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, positive person, self-motivated
- Strong interest in marketing
- Ability to liaise with customers professionally in person and over the telephone
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs C/4 and above including maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
To progress to the level 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and to continue to build a career in marketing within the business as a permanent employee.
About Outserve Limited
Our team helps online sales companies and manufacturers move away from traditional on-site server systems and onto the cloud. We help them to choose and install the right cloud systems for their business.
These systems can be integrated to work together automatically, saving our clients time, manual effort and money – and boosting profitability. We are specialists in both installation and integration of cloud-based software and provide training and ongoing support for these systems too.
Our expertise in Xero cloud accounting software means that we also work closely with accountants who require Xero (plus integrating software) for their clients or for themselves.
Our digital marketing team provides a full digital marketing service, which includes market and competitor analysis, strategy design and implementation, email marketing, paid ads, social media management, content marketing, surveys, Shopify store design and development, WordPress website design and development etc.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.