Accounts Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship at Outserve Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Accounts Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship
You will assist clients with Xero, Unleash stock and inventory management software and other applications to help with general administration tasks related to client work and assist with general office management tasks.
Basic duties include:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Project Control
- Office Management
- Administration tasks for the Managing Director
- Telephone, email and remote support of all systems provided by OutserveWeb following our support procedures
- Duties as assigned
Training to be provided
Assistant Accountant Apprentice Certificate.
AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting, to include one day a week classroom training in our Stoke office.
On programme unit examinations:
- Reflective discussion
- Synoptic assessment
- IT Literate - having a good level of IT, web knowledge and skills
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Touch typing skills
- Web and social media skills
- Flexibility, including the willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent client facing communication skills
- Client focused
- Smartly presented
- Positive attitude
- Professional approach to dealing with clients
- Attention to detail
- Ability to document systems and processes
- 5 GCSE's including English and maths grades A-C (8-4) or the equivalent
- Potential of a permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship
About Outserve Limited
Our team helps online sales companies and manufacturers move away from traditional on-site server systems and onto the cloud. We help them to choose and install the right cloud systems for their business.
These systems can be integrated to work together automatically, saving our clients time, manual effort and money - and boosting profitability. We are specialists in both installation and integration of cloud-based software and provide training and ongoing support for these systems too.
Our expertise in Xero cloud accounting software means that we also work closely with accountants who require Xero (plus integrating software) for their clients or for themselves.
Our Digital Marketing team provides a full digital marketing service, which includes market and competitor analysis, strategy design and implementation, email marketing, paid ads, social media management, content marketing, surveys, Shopify store design and development, WordPress website design and development etc.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.