Customer Service Advisor Level 3 Apprenticeship - Liverpool at Post Office
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Advisor Level 3 Apprenticeship - Liverpool
Working from one of our Post Office in south Liverpool we are seeking a friendly and customer focused apprentice to handle customer enquiries, sales and be involved in the financial transactions in running a Post Office business.
Key functions will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for counter customers wanting to deposit items and purchase mail services
- Handle cash and process the banking services we offer (training given)
- Selling Post Office products e.g. home insurance, gift stamps, commemorative coins and special deliveries
- Using Royal-Mail specific IT software
- Process foreign currency requests
- Provide excellent standards of customer service by displaying good listening skills to identify customer needs
- Undertake training to obtain recognised qualifications, via The City of Liverpool College, including completing assignments on time
- Complete daily tasks with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Assist within the retail store function in the business
- To comply with all company policies, procedures and guidelines e.g. health and safety and fire safety security
- Complete all paperwork relating to customer orders and transfers
Training to be provided
- Level 3 Customer Service NVQ
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong numerical skills are essential as you will be dealing with personal finance
- IT literate and competent in Microsoft outlook, Excel and Word
- Comfortable with numeracy
- Team player
- Able to take responsibility when dealing with clients
- Enthusiasm for working within a retail/administration driven environment
- A positive approach to learning new skills in financial and mailing tasks
GCSE or equivalent grades 7 - 4/A - C in English and maths are essential for the role.
Possibility of permanent work upon the successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Postion is between three post offices
- Hunts Cross
- Penny Lane
About Post Office
We are a community Post Office with three south Liverpool locations Hunts cross, Woolton and Penny lane and we have regular customers and passing trade. We offer regular post office and banking services such as: Mail: Drop and Go, Parcelforce Express Services. Identity and Licences: Passport Check and Send. Driving: Vehicle Tax Travel: Foreign Currency - Euros only, Travel Insurance, Travel Money Card Plus, National Express - Tickets Your Finances: Current Account - Servicing, Savings application forms, ATM - 24 hour, Lotto prize payments, Lotto ticket sales.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.