Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Skelmersdale at Post Office
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship - Skelmersdale
Duties to include:
- Serving customers quickly and efficiently, ensuring they are fully informed of all relevant services on offer
- Working effectively and proactively towards individual and store targets
- Completing transactions in an accurate and timely manner to provide a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities
- Ensuring necessary administration is completed
- Adhering to all security procedures, ensuring that a high level of security awareness is observed at all times
Training to be provided
- Level 2 - Customer service practitioner standard
- Functional Skills if required
The Standard reflects employers’ requirements for the skills, knowledge and behaviours expected from someone to be competent in the job role.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communications skills
- Good Computer skills
- Able to take direction
- Can pay close attention to detail
- Commitment to an Apprenticeship programme
- Commitment to the company
- Can work in a team and use your own initiative
- Excellent understanding of team work
- Willingness to learn and improve with the company
Maths and English at C/4 or the equivalents.
Progression within the company on completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role will involve handling large amounts of currency therefore the candidate needs to demonstrate trust and honesty.
About Post Office
A commercial business driven by a social purpose, we want to make sure we are as relevant tomorrow as we are today.
The Post Office has over 11,500 branches across the UK, 97% of these are run with retail partners on an agency or franchise basis. 99.7% of the population live within 3 miles of a Post Office and 93% live within 1 mile. Along with a significant online business, we are the biggest retail network in the UK, with more branches than all the banks and building societies combined.
Publicly owned following our separation from Royal Mail in 2012, we have modernised 7,500 branches, with over 200,000 extra opening hours and thousands of Post Offices now open early in the morning until late in the evening with many branches open seven days a week. The Post Office continues to evolve and adapt to meet the ever-changing demands of customers. In the last few years, as part of an exciting modernisation and investment programme.
Post Office offers over 170 different products and services, spanning financial services including savings, loans, insurance, mortgages and credit cards; government services; broadband and home phone; foreign currency; travel insurance; Local Collect, Drop and Go mail services and much more.
In addition, our Everyday Banking services mean customers are able to access their High St bank account at their local Post Office branch including, withdrawals, deposits, change, cheques and balance enquiries.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.