Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Crouch End at Sequence Care Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Crouch End
Duties will include:
- To undertake a range of tasks suited to the level of training and development
- To support colleagues in the support and encouragement of service users to define and develop their chosen lifestyle and ensure they are involved in the planning of the service they want
- To complete work on time and to a high standard
- To take on additional activities as a Support Worker/Personal Assistant in years 2 and 3
- To understand and comply with Policies and Procedures, including Health and Safety
- To carry out activities in a safe and diligent manner
- To attend and fully participate in regular training and development reviews with line
Training to be provided
Level 2 Adult Care Worker apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT, if required
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Good communication skills
- GCSEs in maths and English or equivalent qualifications
Possible permanent position upon completion of this apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Night shifts will apply to over 18s.
Please be aware that the start date is subject to change due to the current pandemic.
Please contact Care First Training for more information or assistance.
Once you have progressed your application with us, we will notify you of any updates from the employer with potential changes.
About Sequence Care Limited
Sequence Care Group is a vibrant organisation which provides personalised rehabilitative residential and hospital care for adults. We specialise in supporting those with learning disabilities as well as mental health or autism spectrum disorder diagnosis, and who may have complex and challenging needs.
Our philosophy centres on creating modern, purpose-built homes in the heart of urban communities, and providing positive care to help individuals develop life skills and emotional wellbeing. Above all, the Sequence Care team is ambitious.
Ambitious about the care we provide, and ambitious about what the people in our care can achieve. Personalised, holistic care and rehabilitative therapies are delivered by our dedicated, specialist team who pride themselves in always going that extra mile.
By working together with our own therapeutic team, those in our care are empowered to realise their personal goals and ultimately gain greater independence.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.