Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Tonbridge at Ian Williams Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Electrician Level 3 Apprenticeship - Tonbridge
You will carry out a range of tasks to include:
- Installation of electrical systems
- Maintenance of electrical systems
- Repair of electrical systems
You will learn about the principles of health & safety and how these are applied on site.
You could be working on commercial sites or in domestic dwellings.
Training to be provided
Training provider to be confirmed.
- Level 3 Installation Electrician / Maintenance Electrician standard
- Functional Skills if required
On & off the job training leading to the recognised industry standard.
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Numerical accuracy
- Good communication/interpersonal skills
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for chosen trade
- Commitment to build a career in property services sector
- A positive and flexible attitude towards work
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work well in a team
GCSE or equivalent English and maths (grade 4/C or higher) would be desirable.
Potential for permanent employment as a qualified tradesperson.
We are looking for apprentices who will, in time, progress through the company and support our business plan to build a pipeline of talent.
Things to consider
Our work involves working in many different environments indoors and outdoors, on commercial sites and in domestic properties.
The role may involve travel to various different site locations.
About Ian Williams Limited
Ian Williams is one of the UK’s leading property services companies. With expertise in the social housing, education and commercial sectors, we are a financially secure business with a solid track record and offices based across the UK.
We owe our success to our people. We are passionate about people and firmly believe that our success will only be maintained if we continue to offer you a great place to work and provide you with the opportunity to develop your career and fulfil your potential. We are proud to have been awarded ‘We Invest in People’ Gold accreditation.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.