Group PA Level 3 Apprenticeship at City of London Corporation
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Group PA Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Provide efficient, confident and responsive administration and secretarial support
- Work effectively with other team members to ensure a consistent delivery of service
- Include maintaining diaries, organising meetings and producing quality documents
- Deal with general enquiries in person, by telephone, email and ensure that all responses to enquiries are well researched, accurate and timely
- Provide high quality, confidential administrative and secretarial support as directed
Training to be provided
- You will be provided with the opportunity to complete the Apprenticeship in Business Administrator and gain the qualification
- Understand organisational purpose, activities, aims, values, vision
- Take responsibility for own work
- Functional Skills in ICT, Maths & English (*where applicable)
Communication skills,Attention to detail,Administrative skills,Team working,Initiative,Good Oral & Written English,Keen to develop professionally,Flexible to change,Learns from mistakes,Drive + Perseverance,Integrity + reliability,Self-motivation,Good knowledge of MS Office,Strong Customer Service skills,Able to work independently,Accurate + precise,Organise own workload,Good note taker,Be well presented,Health + Safety Aware,Good telephone manner,Manages routine tasks well,Professional with stakeholders,Asking for help when needed,Seeking feedback,persistence in not giving up,Ensure work is of high stadard,Good working relationships,Be confident + positive,Calmness in trying situations,Be well-presented,Be friendly + approachable,Be reliable + punctual,Be respectful to colleagues,Value Diversity
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade A-C (8-4) or Equivalent) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A-C (8-4) or Equivalent) Essential,Other IT (Grade Demonstrable IT Skills) Essential
- The City of London is committed to employing and progressing those apprentices who have successfully completed their Apprenticeship Programme
Things to consider
Candidates will get advise and guidance throughout the recruitment process in line with the Covid-19 situation. Please feel free to ask if you have any queries about your application during these unusual times.
About City of London Corporation
The City of London is also known as the Square Mile, the financial district and historic centre of London. The City of London Corporation has wide remit that goes beyond that of a local authority with three main aims:- to support and promote London as the world's leading international financial and business centre, attract new business to the capital and the whole UK, and to work in partnership with local communities to increase skills, employment and opportunities for all Londoners.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.