Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Rainham at Day Lewis Pharmacy
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Pharmacy Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Rainham
- Dealing with customers
- Assisting in Dispensary
- Labelling medications
- Opening packing lines
- Assisting maintenance of stock levels
- Receiving incoming goods
- Replenishing shelves
- Answering customer queries
Training to be provided
- L2 NVQ Pharmacy Services
- Works effectively as part of the team
- Uses appropriate communication skills to build relationships with patients, colleagues and other colleagues
- Can access information from appropriate sources, ensuring up to date knowledge is maintained
- Uses logical methodology to investigate a medicines or practice issue to improve patient care
- Provides information in an accurate, relevant and timely manner
- Appropriately prioritises work, using their time efficiently
- Understands the importance of clinical and information governance as part of their everyday role
- Recognises and works within their own bounds of competence
- Is open and honest in their actions and those of others
- 8-4 or above (A-C) at GCSE (or equivalent) in maths and English
Potential progression for the right person.
Things to consider
Learning will be delivered online in a live virtual classroom environment, so candidates need to be competent in and have access to a computer.
About Day Lewis Pharmacy
Our reputation is built on our commitment to prompt professional, personal service and attention to detail, which is reflected in the services we offer and the time we take to get to know our clientele and how to best service their needs.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.