Business Support Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship at Mears
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Support Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship
Are you looking for a career in a nationwide business?
How would you like to gain indispensable qualifications, experience and a salary at business voted in the top 25 in the country to work for?
If so, this is the job you have been looking for!
This Apprenticeship is based at Mears Group PLC in the heart of Rotherham and will see you become part of their excellent business support team!
In return for your hard work, commitment and skill development, you will receive a competitive Apprentice salary, excellent in house training alongside Apprenticeship training from experts RNN Group as well as an industry recognised qualification that will help you climb the career ladder.
This role will give you administration experience and could provide a lifelong career in a supportive business.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of duties and receive full training on:
- Booking appointments for operatives
- Speaking with customers once jobs are completed
- Working on CRM systems
- General Administration tasks
- Collating and processing operatives’ timesheets
- Arranging refreshments and minute taking
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills if required
- Basic understanding of administration duties
- Strong attention to detail
- Good dexterity and attention to detail
- Must enjoy problem solving and raising to a challenge
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good communication skills are essential
- Honest, reliable and committed – be confident enough to say when you’re unsure and ask for advice as and when needed
- Able to work on own initiative
- Customer service skills
- Polite and well mannered
- GCSE maths and English A*-C (9-4) or equivalent
- Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher skill development. A lifelong career in the industry
Things to consider
- Working in a friendly organisation
- Excellent career progression and opportunities
- Options to secure a long-standing position with the business
- Industry recognised qualifications and experience
We are the people behind the smile! At Mears we look for people who share our vision and values - to make a positive difference to the communities we serve. We do this by improving homes, improving communities and improving lives. We are proud of our business and the opportunities we provide to colleagues working across the UK. Our Values - Customers / Innovation / Teamwork / Responsibility.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.