EY School Leaver at EY
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with EY
Every day, EY helps businesses around the world to make smarter choices and find the right formula for their success. We’re equally passionate about helping people find their own way to the kind of career that’s best for them. As a successful global business that’s respected by many of the world’s leading multinational companies, we can do just that – and open plenty of doors along the way.
EY School Leaver
A full time job with a competitive salary, independence and responsibility – without going to university first. The EY School Leaver programme is an alternative to university that can lead to the same professional qualification you’d get as a graduate. You could even qualify sooner than some graduates, all without any fees or debt.
Our five-year training programme lets you join EY straight after school or college – just as some of our Directors and Partners did. From day one you’ll gain valuable experience, earn a salary and build lasting networks.
The EY School Leaver programme is a 5-year structured training programme that includes:
- Two professional qualifications: the globally-recognised ICAEW Certificate in Finance and Business (CFAB) followed by a second professional qualification linked to your chosen service line — Assurance, Transactions or Tax.
- Challenging work on a diverse range of projects and clients.
- Study leave — time out of the office to prepare for your exams.
- On-the-job coaching, your own career counsellor and a dedicated team to support you through your professional studies.
- A tailored induction alongside our graduate recruits to introduce you to senior people in EY and help you settle into the business.
- A host of transferable business skills.
- Competitive salary plus benefits that include a pension (up to 6% matched contributions), bikes for work, subsidised gym membership, season ticket loan, sports teams and annual travel insurance.
- Regular networking events.
- The same world-class training and experience no matter which UK office you join.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.