Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Coeus Insurance Management
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
The trainee will assist with the profitable handling and growth of existing and new client accounts on Commercial and Corporate Risks, either on a direct basis or supporting the Account Executives in all activities related to the placement and administration of a portfolio of clients to ensure best practice is achieved to retain existing clients whilst pro-actively working to win new accounts and grow revenue.
Full in-house insurance specific training provided by specialist Insurance Trainers.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the insurance basics, Insurance principles and Insurance Broking market
- Liaise with client executives regarding placement strategy for policies existing renewals and assist with the annual renewal administration and general insurance queries
- Participate in new business initiatives & tenders
- Request and review underwriting information
- Support the preparation and submission of accurate market presentations in consultation with the Account Executives
- Support in the analysis of quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required
- Act as direct point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries on certain accounts
- Act as support and alternative point of contact to Account Executives who manage the client relationship
- Administer mid-term changes to risk
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Develop strong working relations with carriers and or underwriters to create innovative approaches to unique client needs and provide cohesive client service
- Support the claims process from notification right through to completion
Training to be provided
- Level 3 - Business Administrator standard
- Functional Skills if required
The apprenticeship programme involves attending College premises for (term-time) tutorial sessions to gain the Level 3 in Business Administration which will be assessed via workplace study and assessment over the duration of the apprenticeship programme.
- Strong IT skills including full competency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a rapport with customers and colleagues
- Customer Services experience preferable but not essential.
- Smart in appearance
- GCSE or equivalent qualifications including maths & English (Minimum Grade 6)
- A Level qualifications or equivalent
Full support with career progression and further Insurance specific qualification being obtained. We expect the individual to complete the ‘Certificate in Insurance’ within the first 24 months of employment.
About Coeus Insurance Management
Coeus Insurance Management are a proactive practitioner based Insurance Broker, Claims Management Adviser and Risk Management Adviser. We provide our clients with bespoke, cost-effective, risk solutions through our trading divisions of: § Commercial Insurance § Corporate Insurance § Private Clients Coeus Insurance Management was formed in 2013 to advise other Companies and Professional Firms on the full spectrum of insurance requirements necessary to protect their businesses and assets. With over 50 years combined experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.