Commercial Insurance Broker Level 3 Apprenticeship at Coeus Insurance Management
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Commercial Insurance Broker Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Apprentice will assist with the profitable handling and growth of existing and new client accounts on Commercial and Corporate Risks, either on a direct basis or supporting the Account Executives in all activities related to the placement and administration of a portfolio of clients to ensure best practice is achieved to retain existing clients whilst pro-actively working to win new accounts and grow revenue.
Full in-house insurance specific training provided by specialist Insurance Trainers.
- Achieve a thorough understanding of the insurance basics, Insurance principles and Insurance Broking market
- Liaise with client executives regarding placement strategy for policies existing renewals and assist with the annual renewal administration and general insurance queries
- Participate in new business initiatives & tenders
- Request and review underwriting information
- Support the preparation and submission of accurate market presentations in consultation with the Account Executives
- Support in the analysis of quotes and work with insurers to negotiate cover and premiums
- Assist with the preparation of client reports for renewal, and specific projects as required
- Act as direct point of contact within service team for day to day client insurance queries on certain accounts
- Act as support and alternative point of contact to Account Executives who manage the client relationship
- Administer mid-term changes to risk
- Strive to deliver best practice, market-leading service and solutions for all clients
- Develop strong working relations with carriers and or underwriters to create innovative approaches to unique client needs and provide cohesive client service
- Support the claims process from notification right through to completion
Training to be provided
Full on-the-job training and support will be provided to enable the successful applicant to undertake the full range of duties required of the role. All apprentices are required to complete and evidence 20% of the job learning whilst on their apprenticeship.
Our Insurance Practitioner Level 3 Standard Programme consists of the following:
- Level 3 Insurance Practitioner standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy at Level 2 (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- End-Point Assessment conducted by an external provider (Portfolio, project and panel interview)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
- Strong IT skills including full competency in Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and be able to work flexibly when required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create a rapport with customers and colleagues
- Customer service experience preferable but not essential
- Smart in appearance
- GCSE at grades 6/B or above (or equivalent) including maths & English
- A-Level qualifications (or equivalent)
Full support with career progression and further Insurance specific qualification being obtained.
About Coeus Insurance Management
Coeus Insurance Management are a proactive practitioner-based Insurance Broker, Claims Management Adviser and Risk Management Adviser. We provide our clients with bespoke, cost-effective, risk solutions through our trading divisions of:
- Commercial Insurance
- Corporate Insurance
- Private Clients
Coeus Insurance Management was formed in 2013 to advise other Companies and Professional Firms on the full spectrum of insurance requirements necessary to protect their businesses and assets. With over 50 years combined experience.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.