Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship - Solihull at Francesco Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hair Professional Level 2 Apprenticeship - Solihull
Apprentices will be employed and work in a commercial salon, undertaking Francesco Group Hairdressing Training.
Apprentices will carry out some of the following duties when starting their Hair Professional apprenticeship:
- Shampooing and treatments
- Blow drying
- Assisting other staff members
- Reception support
- Salon maintenance
Training to be provided
The apprenticeship covers a range of practical skills and relevant theoretical knowledge to prepare apprentices for entry into the Hairdressing industry.
- Client consultation module
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair module
- Style and finish hair module (Including blow drying and setting)
- Colouring hair module
- Cutting hair module
The Hair Professional apprenticeship also include 3 optional units. Apprentices will choose 1 of the 3 following modules to complete:
- Perming hair module
- Relaxing hair module
- Hair extensions module
The Hair Professional apprenticeship is an 18 month qualification and includes a practical End-Point Assessment, to be completed at the end of the qualification.
Throughout the apprenticeship, there will be four inspirational courses for apprentices to attend. Two of the inspirational sessions will be held at Francesco Group's Academies and will be carried out by Francesco Group's own Creative Team. Two of the inspirational sessions will be external sessions.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Functional skills in English and maths (if required)
Training for all apprentices will be work-based in a commercial salon, where they will work as part of the salon team, combined with training sessions at Francesco Group's Academy.
All Apprentices will be employed between 30 and 40 hours per week by the salon and will be required to attend one of Francesco Group's Academies in either Stafford, Birmingham or Poole, 3 days per month for theory and practical training and to complete practical assessments.
- Work Experience within a Hairdressing Salon is desired but not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Smart and professional appearance
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Passion for hairdressing
There are no formal entry requirements for this apprenticeship.
- Progression on to the Senior Hair Professional apprenticeship
- Progression into speciality areas such as Barbering or Colour Expert
- Assessors Award qualification
About Francesco Group
Francesco Group is a Midlands based Hairdressing Company with 40 Franchised Salons and 3 Academies of excellence.
It is also one of the UK's leading private Hairdressing Training Providers.
The brand has been established for over 50 years and is owned and run by the Italian Dellicompagni family. As with most things Italian the brand is stylish, luxurious and unique in style.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.