Digital Marketing Evangelist Level 3 Apprenticeship at Creative Process Digital LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Evangelist Level 3 Apprenticeship
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join our team.
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be supporting the day to day community management, as well as working on our bigger social media and digital marketing campaigns
- You will work with the team to discover what people are saying online about brands, what kind of content they’re posting and how we can reach them
- Identifying key influencers is crucial to this role and understanding who leads the conversation online by using analytics tools
- The role is a blend of strategy and creative - understanding audiences and business objectives. As well as coming up with new ideas for campaigns, content calendars, platforms and new content
Training to be provided
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade A*-C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
- Active user of social platforms - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Tumblr etc etc etc
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A keen creative interest in online content and copywriting
- A common sense approach to how to talk to people in social platforms
- Culturally switched on
- Good attention to detail
- Good creative flair for design and communications
- A-level (or equivalent) are desirable
- At least 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent)
- Digitally savvy
- A digital portfolio of work you're proud of
92% of apprentices keep their jobs - this is up to you make this happen by being passionate, coachable and a crucial member of the team.
Things to consider
We will be hosting remote interviews during the COVID-19 outbreak.
About Creative Process Digital LTD
Creative Process supports young people o develop the digital skills and capabilities they need for the 21st Century. We do this via the digital accelerator and the digital apprenticeship that we launched with Government at Apple’s UK HQ in London.
We are passionate about creating innovative professional development and training opportunities for people in partnership with employers. We believe that one of the best ways to drive this is by tapping into new and more diverse talent pools and equipping people with the skills and knowledge to get a foot on the career ladder of their chosen field.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.