Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Readesmoor Group Practice
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
Forward thinking, innovative and established Medical Practice seeking Customer Service Apprentices to support the Practice Manager
There is a vacancy for an Apprentice Care Navigator at Readesmoor Medical Group Practice.
This vacancy is to join other health care professionals who deliver vital services to patients who are on the journey of improving or maintaining their health.
You will need to demonstrate a positive and professional impression of yourself and the GP Practice by delivering customer service to patients and customer alike.
If you want to start a rewarding career, then this job is for you!
To monitor, evaluate and improve Practice administration procedures:
- Prompt and accurate data processing
- Scanning, path links and medical summaries
- Accurate data inputting and read coding of correspondence
- Dealing with patients on a day to day basis both face to face and over the telephone
- Ensure the highest standards
- Working with colleagues to identify and develop current and new services or other initiatives
The post holder will be expected to work towards achieving targets i.e. quality and outcomes framework and other key performance indicators.
Training to be provided
The duration of the qualification is 12 -18 months. During this qualification, you will complete training with a specialist trainer, reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role.
Our Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Programme consists of the following:
- Customer Services Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills in Literacy and Numeracy Level 2
- End-point Assessment conducted by an external provider (professional discussion, practical observation and apprentice showcase)
The end-point assessment is designed to enable apprentices to demonstrate that they are fully conversant in the skills knowledge and behaviours expected of individuals at this level. It is designed to provide assessors with a holistic view of the apprentice, and to allow them to assess to what extent the apprentice meets or exceeds the apprenticeship standard.
- Confident IT skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Adaptable to a changing environment
- English, maths and IT at C/4 minimum or equivalent
Permanent position within the practice.
About Readesmoor Group Practice
We have been providing medical services in Congleton for over forty years.
We are delighted with our newly refurbished premises.
The improved ground floor layout and extra space have enabled ease of access for all.
We are extremely lucky to have an on-site pharmacy who work alongside the practice.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.