Customer Marketing Executive Level 3 Apprenticeship at Gripped LTD
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Marketing Executive Level 3 Apprenticeship
- This customer facing role would involve working with account management and content teams.
- Build and maintain client-facing marketing plans, including content calendar and promotional activities.
- Manage and follow up on regular update meetings with nominated Gripped clients, through phone calls.
- Making notes during meetings and creating follow up emails to Gripped clients.
- Act as the initial point of contact for nominated Gripped clients
Training to be provided
- Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- The right candidate will play a big part in helping shape the future culture of the company and in the driving seat when it comes to carving out their career development opportunities.
- Enjoys meeting new people and building relationships
- Has a desire and interest to pursue a career in Customer Success and/or Digital Marketing
- Ability to learn from other members of the team on how to work successfully with clients
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing and more.
About Gripped LTD
Gripped, a London based Inbound Marketing Agency working in the B2B technology space, are hiring a talented Assistant Inbound Marketing Executive to focus on the supporting the execution of Inbound & Digital Marketing activities on behalf of our clients.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.