Leisure Attendant Level 2 Apprenticeship at Lex Leisure CIC
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Leisure Attendant Level 2 Apprenticeship
We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Leisure Operation & Leisure Management Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
The job will involve:
- Effective communication with other team members
- Equipment setups safely and on time
- Maintenance of company standards at all times
- Provision of safe and effective pool supervision
- Building cleanliness and undertaking other various housekeeping duties
- Building and being part of a successful and well-motivated team
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
The programme is 12 months in duration and the Apprenticeship scheme is provided in conjunction with Lifetime Training, one of the UK's leading Training, Apprenticeship & Recruitment specialists.
If you are invited to interview for this role you will be required to complete a swim test as part of the interview process, in order to be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate you are able to do the following.
- Jump/dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water and then tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to floor of pool (deepest part)
- Climb out unaided without ladders/steps and where pool design permits
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Leisure Operations & Management
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Functional Skills if required
Candidates must be strong swimmers and have the passion to want to work within the leisure industry.
No previous qualifications required.
Possible progression onto further qualifications.
Things to consider
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
About Lex Leisure CIC
Located in the heart of Sidcup we are a modern facility offering a 25m swimming pool, 90 station gym, sports hall, crèche, and a friendly onsite café.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.