Retail Sales Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Barking at Peacocks Stores
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Retail Sales Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship - Barking
Do you have a passion for fashion?
Are you confident, friendly and a good communicator?
If yes, then Peacocks could be your perfect start in a career in Retail.
No experience necessary.
To provide excellent customer service and generate sales you will need to be flexible, with a positive attitude and happy to be multi-skilled across the following areas:
- Till operation
- Stock replenishment
- Administrative work
- Customer service
This role will suit someone looking to gain a recognised qualification whilst working in a supportive and ever-expanding organisation. Full training will be provided.
Training to be provided
- Retailer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills, if required
Apprentices are allocated a skills tutor (Assessor) who comes into the workplace to visit the Apprentice at work every 4-6 weeks.
Each visit lasts around 2 hours and will include teaching, learning, assessment and evidence gathering towards achievement.
You will gain a retailer standard qualification upon completion of the apprenticeship.
- Good level of numeracy
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous experience of fashion retail desired but not essential
- Comfortable working as part of a team and also using your own initiative
- GCSE grade A-C/7-4 in maths and English or equivalent desired but not essential
- Career progression within Peacocks upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Qube learning will share your name and location with the manager of the Peacocks you are applying for. We will not share you details with another company without your permission
- If you do not want your details shared with Peacocks, please do not submit your application
About Peacocks Stores
Peacocks is a fashion retail chain. The chain is a part of the group Edinburgh Woollen Mill and employs over 6,000 people.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.