Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Telford at Affinity Homecare
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Adult Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Telford
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To provide personal care and support to Clients with a wide range of needs, illnesses and disabilities
- To know and understand the care and support of the Client
- To undertake the tasks detailed in the Client’s care and support plan using a person centred approach and in the least intrusive way
- To provide input into the care and support plans of Clients
- To assist Clients hygiene
- To prepare food and drink for the Client, being aware of the Client’s choice, likes/dislikes, nutritional needs and cultural requirements
- To provide light general household domestic duties, including housework and laundry, as detailed in the care plan or instructed by Management
- To use manual handling equipment safely and correctly
- To maintain good communication and develop effective working relationships with Clients
- To provide companionship to the Client, actively talking and listening to them about their interests
- Any other duties as training and knowledge develops
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Functional Skills if applicable
- Good communication
- Be able to use initiative
- Hard working
- Caring and compassionate
- Professional and mature attitude
- Level headed
- Proactive attitude
GCSE Grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent are desirable but not essential.
Full time employment.
About Affinity Homecare
Affinity Homecare’s dedicated staff will bring a professional approach to the provision of quality care to all our clients. As a team of care professionals we are ideally placed to provide a care package that will allow our clients to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
Affinity Homecare ensure complete flexibility to all clients by operating 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year which is available across a range of times, from 30 minute calls to full time live in care, including temporary respite cover.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.