Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship at The Beauty Shop
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship
No experience needed! Want to work in a fun, vibrant ever-changing industry? Learn a skill that can open many doors? Earn a wage whilst learning? No course fees = no student loan debt! Attend college once a week! No essays or coursework to complete.
Working within a small beauty salon. Full training will be provided.
Your day to day jobs will be:
- Assisting Therapists with their clients by setting up rooms
- Customer service
As your skills develop you may be able to:
- Carry out file & polishes on clients
- Carry out manicures & pedicures on clients
- Carry out facials on clients
- Carry out eye treatments on clients
Training to be provided
Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship Framework:
- You will study both practical and theory at Intuitions Ltd in Harrogate
- Attendance at Intuitions is 1 day per week
- You will gain an NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
- Good customer service
- Must follow instructions
- Able to talk to a range of clients
No entry requirements.
- NVQ 3 Beauty Therapy
- Assessor course (TAQA)
- Qualified therapist
- Cruise ships
- Self employed
- Own salon
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
About The Beauty Shop
We are based in Boroughbridge and We are thrilled to announce that we took home the Silver Award for Beauty Salon of the Year at The British Hair and Beauty Awards 2017.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.