Hairdressing Level 2 Apprenticeship - Croydon
What other career offers you incredible variety, a portable skill with expandable income and a great opportunity to express your creativity?
Hairdressing is an infinitely fulfilling and rewarding career that allows you to connect with people on a very personal level and contribute to their sense of well-being. The potential for progression beyond the salon floor has seen many of our assistants become educators, managers and session stylists back-stage at international fashion shows and photographic shoots.
Headmasters understands that apprentices are the future of our company, we have spent decades investing in delivering the best training structure that will engage and reward you, to progress your hairdressing career further.
We work closely with City and Guilds to provide an approved purpose built training academy for our apprentices. By attending our academy, you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Full on salon experience
- Learning and experiencing salon structure
- Receiving in salon training
- Assisting stylists on the salon floor
- Carrying out simple hair treatments (shampooing, conditioning, drying and styling hair, and mixing and applying hair colour)
- Ad hoc salon duties
- Providing comfort and friendliness to our clients
- Reception duties
- Ensuring work stations are kept presentable at all times
- Maintaining equipment and stock
Don't delay! Apply for this position today! All we ask is that you have the passion and enthusiasm for Hairdressing and the drive and will to succeed.
Headmasters benefits include:
- 35% discount on retail products
- Subsidised travel using Oyster card
- £250 bonus for recommending another apprentice
- Free use of Headmasters photographic studio
- Entry into Industry Awards and photographic competitions
- Corporate discounts (Virgin, Thorpe Park, Taste Card, etc.)
- Annual awards night in January
- Summer party at Ministry of Sound
- Plus much more!
Training to be provided
By attending one of LHAA's (London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy) approved academies you will gain further training and development on creative cutting, colouring and contemporary barbering, whilst gaining in salon experience.
- Level 2 Hair Professional
- Systematic approach to work
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Clean and tidy
- No formal qualifications required
- Salon Educator
- Art Team
- GHD Style Squad
- L'Oreal Colour Expert
- Mens Expert
- Salon Manager
- Franchise Owner
- Talent Squad
- Colour Ambassador
Headmasters is dedicated to combining premium hairdressing with optimum service and we have forty three salons that are open today.
This dedication to giving our clientele beautiful, confidence boosting hair means Headmasters salons have stood the test of time and are lucky enough to have an extremely loyal customer base. Our salons are based in the most exclusive parts of the country, from Brighton to Weybridge, and from Mayfair to Richmond. Without exception all Headmasters branches carry the same atmosphere of contemporary elegance.
The beauty world moves fast, and Headmasters constantly introduces new treatments, blow-dries and colouring techniques to keep our clientele abreast of the latest catwalk trends. Headmasters blend of exquisite cutting, beautiful colouring, catwalk-quality finishing and charming, devoted customer service, means our clients can relax safe in the knowledge they are in the hands of experts.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!