Digital Marketing Higher Apprenticeship at TUI UK
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with TUI UK
Digital Marketing Higher Apprenticeship
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world's number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As an apprentice in our Digital Marketing team, you’ll spend an invaluable year working right at the heart of our business – with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues, as well as the opportunity to enhance your professional skills through an extensive and tailored programme of learning and development. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
Our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Programme is a unique and exciting opportunity to gain a Level 4 Marketing Executive qualification whilst developing a rewarding career in our marketing team. It involves 18 months year of study while being paid in a full-time permanent digital marketing role.
And, when you join our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Programme, you’ll be joining TUI as a permanent colleague – moving into a role with one of the teams you’ve worked with during the programme.
What you will be doing
There are many ways for you to get involved:
- As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you’ll gain unrivalled insight into how we go about raising awareness and engagement with TUI, First Choice and Marella Cruise brands
- Providing day-to-day support across the affiliate and digital display channels
- Reviewing and feeding back on affiliate plans for selected products
- Pulling reports to analyse results, advising on optimizations and sharing findings with other teams
- Regularly communicating with our affiliate agency, briefing in requirements and providing feedback
- Using Photoshop to supply creative assets, reviewing activity to ensure everything follows the TUI brand guidelines
- You'll also work towards a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship.
What we are looking for
There is more than one way to the perfect fit – here are some of the ideal things:
- A passion for digital marketing, as well an interest in the travel industry
- An agile-minded, innovative thinker, who’s keen to learn and take on new challenges
- A flair for collaborating with others
- A natural drive for results, with the ability to think strategically about the business
- Adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- A talent for thinking creatively
- A focus on providing unrivalled service to our customers
- This programme is suitable for anyone without a degree. Perfect for those who have recently completed or are in the final year of their A Level or college studies and don’t fancy going down the university route
About TUI group
Be Yourself… Be Unique! TUI’s more than a brand, it’s who we are. Trusted – Unique – Inspiring.
We’re the leading tourism business with diverse customers and over 67,000 employees. Together, we embrace different continents and cultures. We believe travel broadens the mind. Just like our customers, we’re on a journey, of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. We believe that differences drive innovation and we’re encouraging an environment where diverse talent thrives. Inclusion is fundamental to everything that we achieve and it’s our unique colleagues that will shape the future of travel.
The TUI Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies. TUI is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Our airline is the country's third-largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
As we recruit on a rolling basis, we encourage candidates to submit their application as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.