Finance Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4) at JLL
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with JLL
Finance Higher Apprenticeship (Level 4)
This is a 24 month apprenticeship programme, where you’ll be given lots of support and full training in all aspects of the job role. No previous experience in finance is required, but transferrable skills and passion for finance could be helpful.
It’s important to know that you will be studying the AAT a Level 4 pathway to becoming an Accounting/Bookkeeping professional , as well as gaining experience in all areas of the team’s expertise so you can build your career.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing day-to-day:
- Learning and connecting with teams across our business to deliver a great service
- Monitoring and managing our accounts with support from the team
- Contacting and building positive relationships with clients to ensure credit terms are paid
- Supporting with client queries on the phone and by email
- Updating information accurately on our finance systems
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Managing incoming post relevant to the team
- Preparing any reports and accounts required for monthly reporting, initially with support from the team
- Seizing opportunities to get involved with work and projects in your team and the wider business
- Studying towards the AAT Level 4 qualification through self-study and online sessions
- Throughout the apprenticeship, you’ll gain lots of experience in different areas of the apprenticeship so you can build your career.
This isn’t a complete list and there may be other responsibilities you take on as required. Don’t worry though as we’ll be reasonable, and you’ll be fully supported! We want to help you learn new skills, so if you have the passion to do more then we’ll do our best to help you get there!
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your creativity and resourcefulness.
Does this sound interesting? Here’s what will help you be great in the role
- You’ll be speaking to people across the business and some external people on the phone and through emails so it’s important you have excellent spoken and written communication with high standard of English, including spelling and grammar.
- You’ll be working with lots of data and financial information, so strong numeracy skills and attention to detail is key
- You’ll be confident in using laptops and Microsoft office programmes like Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You’ll be careful to ensure processes are following correctly and flagging any issues
- You can work with lots of different people and create good, lasting professional relationships
- You’ll enjoy working at a fast pace and adapting to different challenges, so you’ll have a positive attitude to your work
- You’ll be studying for a qualification alongside your day-to-day role, so it’s important that you can balance different priorities and produce high quality work
- You’ll be sensible and discrete with information to ensure it is kept fully confidential
- You’ll have an understanding and passion to start and build your career in the finance industry
- You’ll have a minimum of C’s/4’s in all your GCSEs, including English and Maths, and C’s in all your A-levels, or equivalent qualifications. In place of A-levels you may have completed a Level 2 apprenticeship.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together focused on ‘Building a Better Tomorrow’.
Our Total Rewards programme reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We also have recently implemented ‘Dress for your day’ where you’ll have the option to choose the clothes that fit your schedule, environment, location and personal brand, so you’re dressed for the right occasion at work.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences.
Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’re JLL. We’re a world leader on real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech start-ups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
If you’re looking to kick start your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to grow alongside the world’s leading businesses, putting your knowledge into action every day. You’ll also make long-lasting professional relationships through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.