Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship (Level 3)
This is a 12-month apprentice role, where you’ll be given lots of support and full training in all aspects of the job role. No previous office experience is essential, but transferrable experience and a passion for building your career in admin is helpful.
It’s important to know that you will be studying towards a highly recognised qualification, Level 3 in Business Administration, as well as gaining experience in all areas of the team’s expertise so you can build your career.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing day-to-day:
- Responding to and re-directing internal/external mail, emails, and processing team expenses
- Scanning, photocopying and collating documents, including department electronic/paper filing
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data to various systems and documents
- Working with the team on wider work to cover during team absence/sick days when needed
- Assisting with raising and keeping track of fee accruals and invoices
- Seizing opportunities to get involved with projects to help improve the team’s way of working
- Studying towards the Level 3 Business Administration qualification through self-study and online sessions
- Throughout the apprenticeship, you’ll gain lots of experience in different areas of the apprenticeship so you can build your career.
This isn’t a complete list and there may be other responsibilities you take on as required. Don’t worry though as we’ll be reasonable, and you’ll be fully supported! We want to help you learn new skills, so if you have the passion to do more then we’ll do our best to help you get there!
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your creativity and resourcefulness.
Does this sound interesting? Here’s what will help you be great in the role
- You’ll be speaking on the phone and writing emails, so it’s important you have excellent spoken and written communication with high standard of English, including spelling and grammar.
- You are confident in using laptops and Microsoft office programmes like Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- You’ll be able to work to multiple deadlines, while producing high quality work
- You approach your work with a positive attitude
- You can work with lots of different people and create good, lasting professional relationships
- You enjoy working at a fast pace and adapting to different challenges, so you’ll bring lots of energy to your work
- You’ll be sensible and discrete with information to ensure it is kept fully confidential
- You’ll have a minimum of C’s/4’s in all your GCSEs, including English and Maths, and C’s in all your A-levels, or equivalent qualifications. In place of A-levels you may have completed a Level 2 apprenticeship.
- You’ll have an understanding and passion to start and build your career in an administration/office role
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together focused on ‘Building a Better Tomorrow’.
Our Total Rewards programme reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We also have recently implemented ‘Dress for your day’ where you’ll have the option to choose the clothes that fit your schedule, environment, location and personal brand, so you’re dressed for the right occasion at work.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...
We’re JLL. We’re a world leader on real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech start-ups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
If you’re looking to kick start your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to grow alongside the world’s leading businesses, putting your knowledge into action every day. You’ll also make long-lasting professional relationships through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!