Corporate and Commercial Banking Degree Apprenticeship at Santander
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Santander
Corporate and Commercial Banking Level 3 Apprenticeship
Prosper from helping our customers do the same
Getting paid a good wage from day one. An industry-recognised qualification that will look impressive on your CV. And the opportunity to build an exciting career with one of the world’s leading banks.
Whichever way you look at it, a Santander Apprenticeship is not only a smart choice, it’s a rewarding one too.
What it's all about
It’s about putting our passion for helping our mid-market, large corporate and global customers prosper to good use. Rotational placements across the country in Relationship Management, Risk and Operational teams provides a wealth of exposure and the experience, skills and confidence to prosper with us. Over 36 months, you’ll get to work with and learn from a collaborative and highly skilled team of specialists, as you develop the know how behind building successful businesses for our customers and a successful career for you.
What you’ll get out of it
- A Level 6 Financial Services Professional qualification, which is equivalent to a degree level
- A tailored combination of on and off-the-job learning
- Ongoing support from your managers, including regular one-to-ones, development plans and constructive feedback
- A strong understanding of general banking operations, products and services
- Exposure to a broad range of business areas
- Opportunities to build professional networks
Outside of London: £20,000
Where you’ll be working
You could be based in any of the following offices: Manchester, Reading, Bristol, Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, London, Gatwick and Edinburgh. Due to the rotational nature of the programme, you’ll also get the opportunity to work in different offices throughout your rotations.
Please note: The first rotation will be in England. If you are based outside of England, we still welcome your application as we support all placements which are not commutable from your home with a relocation allowance, in line with our travel policy.
What we’re looking for in you
- Maths and English GCSES's grade 4 or above
- A minimum of 104 UCAS points (top 3 A Level grades or equivalent, excluding General Studies and Extended Project) from the new UCAS scoring methodology or equivalent, including further education qualifications
- An actively collaborative and intellectually curious approach to work
- A flair for seeing the small details, as well as the bigger picture
- An ability to build strong relationships and influence colleagues at all levels
- The confidence to share ideas and embrace new ways of working
Chances are you’ll know we’re a bank. But did you also know we’re part of one of the world’s leading financial services groups with 140 million customers worldwide? Or that to date we’ve invested over 98 million euros into training and developing our people?
That’s why Santander is an amazing place to start your career. Thanks to our size and scale, we can help you realise your biggest ambitions. Unlock your potential and set it free.
Santander. Setting potential free.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.