Fixed Income Junior Analyst Trainee 12 months at Invesco
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Invesco
Fixed Income Junior Analyst Trainee 12 months
Join our team
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, we are solely dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. Our passion for continually searching for ways to improve that experience is second to none and we’re looking for people to join us who thrive on that challenge.
Invesco is proud to be a part of the Investment 2020 initiative, and we are delighted to be able to offer a number of trainees a 12 month placement with us in Fixed Income!
These are traineeships, so we are specifically looking for ambitious school leavers or graduates who are interested in a career in Fixed Income Investment. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to play an active role and develop key skills which will stand you in good stead for securing a permanent position, either at Invesco or elsewhere in the asset management industry and beyond!
We foster a respectful, collegiate, and collaborative atmosphere, and diversity of thought is a core strength of our organization. Ensuring our teams have a broad range of experiences and backgrounds helps us promote the diversity needed to deliver an outstanding investment experience for clients and maintain a positive, engaging work environment for our people. Invesco EMEA is also proud to have signed up to the UK Government’s Women in Finance Charter.
This year’s intake will commence with us at the end of September 2020.
Have the autonomy to make an impact
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good general financial knowledge base
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office software (e.g. Excel/Word etc)
- Have experience in creating written documents, reports and presentations
- Have some familiarity with investments and financial markets appropriate to educational level
- Have some general work experience in financial services - preferable but not essential
- Have a good standard of general education – in particular English and Maths
- Be numerate with proven analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Possess strong relationship skills, and be a good team player
- Organised, efficient and flexible
The Good Stuff
We have an outstanding benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Company-provided healthcare
- 26 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Generous pension provisions
- Income protection
- Health and wellness benefits
- Volunteering days
- Life insurance
Our Commitment to the Community, the Environment and Responsible Investing
We partner with charitable organisations globally to make an impact in the communities where we live and work. Our people are encouraged to support the charities they feel most passionate about and are offered two days’ volunteering leave annually.
We are committed to adopting and implementing responsible investment principles and practices that uphold our fiduciary responsibility to our clients, as well as being good stewards of the environment.
Invesco is committed to environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. We serve our clients in this space as a trusted partner both on specific responsible investment product strategies as well as part of our commitment to deliver a superior investment experience.
At Invesco, we’re driven by a passion to exceed. Our people are our greatest asset and we take pride in supporting our colleagues both personally and professionally. If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, we invite you to explore your potential with us.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.