Internal Sales (Business & Engineering) Level 4 Apprenticeship
Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We think our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to university for ambitious students. Especially as you’ll gain qualifications and the reputation that comes with working for a prestigious engineering brand like Siemens.
This is a rare opportunity to earn money while showing your potential to a global innovator. Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens in Manchester is the UK Siemens Headquarters, responsible for sales, marketing and customer services for the global industrial market. We are looking for people who want to make a difference and are excited about the prospect of learning new skills, taking on extra responsibilities and acting as if Siemens was your own business.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference and who have a keen interest in IT, Digital Technology and the engineering sector.
This apprenticeship programme lasts for 4 years, during which time you will gain the necessary skills to ensure you are a fully productive member of our Internal Sales Team & are able to implement innovative ideas to continually improve how we work.
Here is what you can make a difference in:
- Liaising with Project Engineering teams to create quotes for equipment.
- Using digital technologies to make process improvements for the area.
- Working with Sales Engineers & Customers to provide product information and quotes in a timely manner.
- Ensuring good financial performance of the business around key accounts and customers.
- Updating product information systems so people can get information quickly and easily.
Minimum educational requirements:
You will have achieved at least 5 GCSEs including maths and english language at grade 4 (C) or above. You will also have achieved or be on track to achieve A-levels at grade C or above.
The benefits of a Siemens apprenticeship
- Continue your learning beyond college/school whilst earning a salary with annual increments at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What else do I need to know?
Throughout the apprenticeship there may be the requirement of occasional overtime as well as travel to other UK Siemens locations and potentially outside the UK. This is rarely short notice however and can usually be arranged around personal commitments.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Apprentices get to work at the forefront of the Tech, Digital, Engineering, Energy and Building sectors. On a Siemens programme, you also have the advantage of getting to work on different projects and products. We want you to start with a strong foundation by learning a diverse selection of skills in preparation for a long-term career. Many different career paths can open up once your apprenticeship is completed and it’s time to progress into a permanent role.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Awards for Siemens
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Siemens
Ashleigh Sumner, is an engineering apprentice with the Siemens. Based at their...