Team Leader Degree Apprenticeship
Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to college for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you’ll gain a technical and occupational qualification, whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Digital Industries in Congleton is an award-winning facility, responsible for designing, manufacturing and servicing inverters for the global industrial market. The factory is undertaking an ambitious digital transformation, to help increase competitiveness and productivity to deliver more innovative products and services to our customers. Our inverters support companies to maximise performance in a sustainable and efficient way that will reduce environmental impact.
We are looking for people who want to make a difference and who have a keen interest in Leadership, building high performing teams to deliver outstanding products for our Customers.
This apprentice programme lasts for approximately 4 years, during which time you will gain the necessary skills to ensure you can inspire, lead and develop a team. You will be put onto the Chartered Manager Standard.
Here is what you can make a difference in
- You will be responsible for inspiring your team to create Siemens products for our Customers working in partnership with the business support team.
- You will actively create an effective team in a learning and development environment.
- Supporting Siemens goals of providing innovative solutions to our customers.
- As a leader you will coach and support your team members.
- You will keep up to date with latest thinking in the Leadership Learning World.
- As a great leader, your role is to inspire your team to achieve their goals, understand what motivates each of them and encourage them to excel.
Minimum educational requirements:
You will have achieved or be on track to achieve 3 A Levels (or BTEC equivalent) at grade C or above.
The benefits of a Siemens apprenticeship
- Continue your learning beyond college/school and have your degree paid for whilst earning a salary of at the same time as well as an annual bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What else do I need to know?
Throughout the apprenticeship there will be the requirement of shift work and overtime as well as travel to other UK Siemens locations and potentially outside the UK. Travel to other locations however will often be manageable around personal commitments.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Apprentices get to work at the forefront of the Tech, Digital, Engineering, Energy and Building sectors. On a Siemens programme, you also have the advantage of getting to work on different projects and products. We want you to start with a strong foundation by learning a diverse selection of skills in preparation for a long-term career. Many different career paths can open up once your apprenticeship is completed and it’s time to progress into a permanent role.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Siemens
- Degree Apprenticeship
Ashleigh Sumner, is an engineering apprentice with the Siemens. Based at their factory in Congleton, Cheshire, she’s working towards a...