Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
Believe there's more than one way to secure a successful future?
So do we. We believe our apprenticeship programmes are the best alternative to college for ambitious and hard-working students. Especially as you’ll gain a qualification whilst earning a salary as well as the reputation that comes with working for a digital pioneer like Siemens.
Here at Siemens we build a better world using digital skills to create greener energy, ground breaking software and ingenious inventions.
Siemens Financial Services are recruiting school and college leavers to join our apprenticeship scheme; we're looking for people who want to make a difference and develop their skills in Risk and Operations. The role is based within our Head Office at Stoke Poges. The successful candidate will add new value to the overall level of service; contributing to the company vision while delivering on our values: Responsible, Excellent and Innovative.
Part of being an apprentice at Siemens means you get to work on real life projects whilst also being supported on a guided learning journey. This will be a 2 year apprenticeship where you will be put onto the Business Administrator standard and earn your qualification in Business Administration. Your journey takes you through a 4 month rotational scheme within our Risk or Operations departments providing a core understanding of how the business operates. The teams that you will have the chance to work with are Risk, Asset Management, Collections, Business Processing, Operations Support and Customer Services.
Here is how the programme works:
- Year 1: Your learning journey starts here as you begin studying towards your level 3 in business administration and rotating around the departments of Siemens Financial Services. Your learning provider will be Activate Apprenticeships (Bracknell & Wokingham College).
- Year 2: Here you will have finished your rotations and you will have the option to pick your final department of choice. You will also complete your level 4 qualification in business administration
Here is what you can make a difference in:
- Effectively liaise with internal and external customers through various communication methods in response to their queries.
- Provide support to our sales teams and internal and external customers
- Verify document accuracy before new customer agreements go live
- Process incoming payments for rentals and settlements
- Review current and future assets and analyse our portfolio to mitigate risk and maximise reward
- Chase overdue rentals in a timely manner via telephone, letter and e-mail to minimise company losses
- Create and maintain customer data accuracy on our in-house platform
- Identify and deliver process improvement initiatives improving customer experience and efficiencies
- To work within industry regulated guidelines and timeframes
- Ad hoc administration support and project work involvement
Minimum educational requirements:
You will have achieved or be on track to achieve at least 5 GCSEs including Maths and English language at grade 4(C) or above.
The benefits of a Siemens apprenticeship
- Continue your learning beyond school or college whilst earning a salary of £16,000 a year at the same time as well as a quarterly bonus!
- Have the chance to join a community of highly skilled professionals who will help you on your learning journey
- Stay at the forefront of innovation by joining Europe's leading engineering and technology company
- Join our flexible benefits scheme with access to private medical care, discounted cinema tickets and gym membership and so much more!
What else do I need to know?
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Our Apprentices get to work at the forefront of the Tech, Digital, Engineering, Energy and Building sectors. On a Siemens programme, you also have the advantage of getting to work on different projects and products. We want you to start with a strong foundation by learning a diverse selection of skills in preparation for a long-term career. Many different career paths can open up once your apprenticeship is completed and it’s time to progress into a permanent role.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Awards for Siemens
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from Siemens
Ashleigh Sumner, is an engineering apprentice with the Siemens. Based at their...