Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at CostainTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Costain
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
What will I be doing?
- Office duties as required i.e. printing, photocopying,
- Admin-support duties in meetings i.e. agenda preparation, typing up notes
- Effective use of all office equipment.
- Booking of meeting rooms / organising meetings (including Skype) as required
- Answering telephone and e-mail enquiries, taking messages where appropriate
- Keeping computer databases and relevant information up to date
- Interacting with stakeholders either by phone, email or in person and building relationships
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Working towards your formal qualification
- Keeping a work diary outlining your training progress throughout your apprenticeship
What will the programme involve?
- A recognised qualification in Level 3 Business Administration (12 months duration)
- Monthly workshops with other apprentices working towards your qualification
- Attendance on apprentice development programme
- On-going support and reviews on your progress
- 6 monthly pay increases based on performance and attendance
- Options to attend career and personal development events
- Training in line with your qualification
- The opportunity to progress onto a further apprenticeship
What are the benefits?
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- A range of company initiatives (to opt in to) including; Bupa, Cycle to work scheme, Health Assessments, Free eye test
- Employer Assistance Programme - 24/7 support service
- Employer pension scheme (with up to 10% matched contribution)
Where can this career take me?
On completing your apprenticeship, you may have the option to progress onto a further qualification either level 4, 5 or 6. The skills you develop during your apprenticeship are highly transferrable and could aid you moving into roles in senior administration, PA, office management, contract administration or roles within leadership.
We will aim to place you as close as possible to your desired location on your first placement, but you may be expected to be flexible while undertaking your apprenticeship.
We’re looking for:
- A passionate individual looking to undertake an apprenticeship with an award-winning employer
- An organised individual that can work well to deadlines
- Someone who can multi-task and prioritise
- Someone with a keen interest in the latest technology
- Someone that enjoys challenges in their day to day work
- Has the equivalent of 5 GCSEs, grades A*-C or 9-4, including Maths, Science and English
You’re good at:
- Communicating clearly, both written and verbally
- Getting it right the first time, with good attention to detail
- Works well within a team, but equally on your own
- Using a computer and Microsoft software
This role might be for you if you’re: Enthusiastic to learn and develop a career in administration
Costain helps to improve lives with smart infrastructure solutions, using innovative approaches and new technologies to safeguard the security, increase the capacity, improve customer service and drive efficiency in our clients’ infrastructure programmes.
We know that deciding which career path to take is an important and often challenging decision, but it can also be an exciting one. We’ve got real opportunities for those who want to learn, adapt, be challenged and grow. No matter what your background.
Our Apprenticeship programmes offer the chance to gain practical work experience and build core skills and contacts within our Energy, Water and Transportation sectors. You’ll be supported to achieve professional qualifications, such as diplomas and degrees, and earning a salary at the same time.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.