Chemical Engineering Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship Programme at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Chemical Engineering Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship Programme
Chemical Engineering apprentices will work as part of the Advanced Manufacturing Centre pilot plant team in Unilever Research & Development Port Sunlight, delivering high quality product innovations to support Unilever’s Home and Personal Care category innovation programmes. While doing this they will study part time at the University of Chester towards a BEng degree in chemical engineering.
- Have or are predicted 3 A Levels or equivalent at Grade B or above, 2 of which should be in the following subjects; Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Maths (or further Maths).
- Have GCSEs in English and Maths (or equivalent) at Grade 5 or above.
Port Sunlight (Wirral)
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organization we will help you to follow any path you choose. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you will channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click the apply button.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...