Data Scientist Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship Programme at Unilever
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Unilever
Data Scientist Level 6 Degree Apprenticeship Programme
Data Science is one of the most exciting fields of study today! A Data Science apprentice at Unilever will look to find information in diverse data sets to address complex problems and learn skills in computer science, statistics, data analysis and much more.
- Have or are predicted 3 A Levels including a C in Maths or equivalent.
- Have at least 5 GCSEs at level 4 or above including Maths, English and ideally either IT or science.
South East and Port Sunlight (Wirral)
From tea to ice cream, and shampoo to skincare, our brands cater for all tastes. Think PG tips, Hellmann’s, Ben & Jerry’s and Simple. When you discover the career that you want with us, as a global organization we will help you to follow any path you choose. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you will channel your purpose and find fresh ideas as you make a real impact on the business and the world.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click the apply button.
Awards for Unilever
Latests jobs from Unilever
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Accountancy Higher Apprentice
Q1: Why did you start your career with Unilever? It’s a great company,...