Chef de Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship at Fuller's
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Fuller's
Chef de Partie Level 3 Apprenticeship
Fuller’s are looking for the Head Chefs of the future. Our Chef Apprenticeships are among the best in the industry and provide an incredible opportunity to learn, thrive and succeed.
But don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our current apprentices have to say about the programme….
How it works
- Be trained to the level of Commis Chef or Chef de Partie
- Study for 1 day per week at one of our partner colleges or universities
- Work for 4 days per week at one of our selected managed pubs
- Be mentored by one of our Head Chefs
- 16-18 month programme
- For those already at Commis Chef level who want to progress to the next level of skill and responsibility
What will I learn?
- Receive training in classical techniques with a qualified chef lecturer
- Experience expert-led masterclasses throughout the year – these have previously included butchery, fishmongery and pasta making
- Support the running of a section preparation of meat, fish, poultry, vegetables and sauces as part of the kitchen brigade
- Prepare fresh ingredients ready for service to Fuller's Chefs’ Guild Standards
What's in it for me?
In addition to training with some of the best catering lecturers in the country, working in a Fuller’s Kitchen is an exciting experience that will challenge you every day. This will stretch you to become a great chef capable of working in any kitchen.
- Be paid to train and work – no student debt!
- Both practical and theoretical classes
- Travel expenses to and from training days
- Support from a family company and top quality chefs
- Guaranteed offer of a permanent role upon completion of the programme
Who are we looking for?
- It doesn’t matter who you are or where you are in your career, all we ask for is:
- Determination – a ‘get up and go’ attitude
- Drive to succeed – in an exciting career in hospitality
- Our apprenticeships are incredibly rewarding and challenging roles. With this in mind, to thrive on either programme, you should:
- Enjoy working within a fast-paced, hot kitchen
- Be focused on the detail
- Be passionate about cooking and obsessed with quality
- Be reliable & trustworthy – always turning up for shifts and training sessions
When can I start?
We have two intakes for each programme per year – March and September – but we recruit all year round, so you can join us at any time and go onto the next available programme.
We believe that having structured intakes gives you the best start to an apprenticeship, enabling you be part of a group that develops together and helps each other along the way.
The Fuller's Chef Apprenticeship Programme is an all-paid-for incredible opportunity to learn, thrive and succeed; the chefs on this programme will become the Fuller’s Head Chefs of the future. We believe our Apprenticeship Programmes are the best in the industry.
Chefs will receive training with some of the best catering lecturers in the country. One day a week will be spent at University or College (depending on location) and then delegates will spend 4 days at a Fuller’s pub honing the skills learnt in training. This time will be paid for. Fuller’s will also pick up the bill for your travel to and from training.
How to apply
To apply and to find out more, please click the apply button.