Safety Team Data Analyst Level 3 Apprenticeship at Govia Thameslink Railway
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Govia Thameslink Railway
Safety Team Data Analyst Level 3 Apprenticeship
Have you got a passion for Safety?
Do you enjoy data analysis and reporting?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you can earn whilst you learn?
We’re recruiting for an energetic and organised Apprentice Safety Team Data Analyst to join our Thameslink and Great Northern Safety & Health Team, based in Kings Cross.
Whilst working towards a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Safety & Health, you’ll be responsible for:
- Identifying, analysing and interpreting trends and patterns in complex data sets
- Being the “go-to” contact for insights and analytics to managers across the business.
- Providing analytical support
- Auditing system data
- Designing of targeted reports and dashboards
- Presenting analytical insights to relevant managers and stakeholders
- Streamlining processes and systems to deliver increased efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Staff Travel
- Extra Holidays
- Discount Scheme
- Shares - Share Incentive Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And much more!
If you’re educated to GCSE or A Level standard, IT literate, enthusiastic about contributing to safety and have experience working within a fast paced, ever-changing environment; we’d love to hear from you.
About Govia Thameslink Railway
GTR is a brand new train operating company, made up of a family of trusted local brands. From 2015, 22% of all passenger rail journeys in the UK will be run by us. We’re investing heavily in the infrastructure and technology on our lines, so we can deliver more. More trains, more seats, more services, more routes, more station improvements, more platforms with WiFi and more information. Above all, we want to give our customers and our people more say – to help us create a better rail service for everyone.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click the apply button.