Buying & Merchandising Level 3 Apprenticeship at Marks & Spencer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Marks & Spencer
Buying & Merchandising Level 3 Apprenticeship
Are you interested in Fashion and keen to get your foot on the ladder with M&S? We hold ourselves to a very high standard here at M&S. That much has never changed. Our attention to detail, forward thinking and passion for improvement has led to the creation of some of the nation’s most loved products. But a rapidly changing world demands that we change along with it. M&S has been at the forefront of social change for the past 134 years, and we’re determined to keep it that way. Setting bolder goals and giving our people the space and resources to achieve them. Today, we are a unique retailer delivering top quality food, clothing, home products and financial services. We employ over 80,000 colleagues who serve over 32 million customers. But what about tomorrow? We’ve put customer-focused digital innovation at the heart of our business, partnering with world-class technology firms to help shape the retail experience of the future. From digital transformation to empowering people to make a positive impact on wellbeing, communities and the planet, there’s never been a more exciting time to join us. Because if you become part of our journey today, you’ll be shaping the very future of our business.
What is the apprenticeship?
M&S Apprenticeship scheme is a 15-month Buying & Merchandising Apprenticeship programme that we run in partnership with the Fashion Retail Academy. Once completed you will join one of our Buying or Merchandising tams.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
- Day to day you will work in a role such as a Buying Admin Assistant or a Merchandising Admin Assistant within one of our Clothing and Home Business Units, with one day a week in training at either the Fashion Retail Academy or in the office.
- There will be 12 modules covering a wide range of topics to give you the broadest level of learning across all areas ranging from the fashion environment, retail communications, critical path management, creative digital skills, garment technology through to managing your own personal and professional development.
- Finally, you will be part of a strategic project, which will run over the final 3 months of the 15 month programme.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Passion for products and desire to learn about the brand and customer
- Grade C or above in GCSE Maths & English
- Highly organised with attention to detail when performing tasks, ability to anticipate and manage
- Strong numerical, analytical and interpretive skills
- Communication skills
- Influencing skills
If this sounds like the role for you and you have an interest in Buying or Merchandising, apply below. Please can you specify if its Buying or Merchandising you are interested on your application.
About Marks & Spencer
We have 32 million customers across the world. And award-winning food, clothing and homeware products. But retail is changing and so are we – fast. Becoming a digital-first, future-focused business that’s more relevant to our customers. Transforming not only what we do, but how we do it. Setting bolder goals and giving our people more resources and space to achieve them.
Our future needs doers as well as thinkers who can evolve a more agile business and deliver a whole new retail experience. Where we go next will be up to you.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.