Accountancy Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship at PwCTop Employer
Connect with PwC
Accountancy Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
You’ll get to meet our world-class clients and be part of our highly skilled teams. Studying at university you’ll get to experience the full-time student lifestyle but with paid placements, you’ll have some money to enjoy it too. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a job with us after you graduate.
Our four-year Flying Start Accountancy programme can be studied at Newcastle University Business School, Henley Business School at the University of Reading, Nottingham University Business School and new for this year,we are launching our fourth programme with Alliance Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester. It will put you on track to becoming an Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Chartered Accountant – you’ll complete 80% of your exams, and will be just over a year away from qualification once you graduate.
You’ll have three term-long paid work placements with us, built into the university’s academic year, so you’ll still have the whole summer off to enjoy. As well as earning a competitive salary, you could have some of your living costs supplemented.
Which universities offer this degree programme
- Henley Business School at the University of Reading
- Newcastle University Business School
- Nottingham University Business School
- Alliance Manchester Business School at The University of Manchester
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to have at least a 136 UCAS tariff (excluding General Studies)
- Each university has their own admissions policy to consider applications. Please refer to the relevant policy from our partner universities to determine your eligibility should you feel your circumstances impact on your application.
How to apply
To apply to our Flying Start degree programme you need to apply directly through UCAS using the codes below:
- Henley Business School at the University of Reading UCAS code : NN41
- Newcastle University UCAS Code : NN14
- Nottingham University Business School UCAS code : N410
- Alliance Manchester Business School at the University of Manchester UCAS code: N403
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients, helping them tackle business challenges and improving how they work. We have School and College Leaver opportunities in Audit, Consulting, Deals, Tax and Technology.
Our aim is to be the leading professional services firm, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 20,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be.This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate to wear given their daily responsibilities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...