Business Flying Start Degree Apprenticeship
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
You’ll get to meet our world-class clients and be part of our highly skilled teams. Studying at university you’ll get to experience the full-time student lifestyle but with paid placements, you’ll have some money to enjoy it too. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a job with us after you graduate.
Our Business Flying Start programme at Queen’s University Belfast lasts four years. You can join this programme alongside one of seven business-related degrees offered by Queen’s University Belfast. As part of the Business route, you’ll complete work experience during your summer holidays, with a Talent Academy in your first year, a Summer Internship in your second year, and a Work Placement in your third year.
Open to students on the following courses:
- BSc Hons Business Management
- BSc Hons Business Economics
- BSc Hons Finance
- BSc Hons Accounting
- BSc Hons Economics
- BSc Hons Economics and Finance
- BSc Hons Economics and Accounting
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be on course for a 2:1 or above and apply during your first year of study.
- Each university has their own admissions policy to consider applications. Please refer to the relevant policy from our partner universities to determine your eligibility should you feel your circumstances impact on your application.
Find out more
- If you’re planning to study at Queen’s University of Belfast on one of the eligible courses mentioned above, and you are also keen on the Flying Start route, please register your interest for the programme here
- If you’re in your first year of an eligible course, please speak to your faculty about applying
Opportunities are at the heart of a career with PwC. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems for our clients, helping them tackle business challenges and improving how they work. We have School and College Leaver opportunities in Audit, Consulting, Deals, Tax and Technology.
Our aim is to be the leading professional services firm, and to achieve this we must be innovative, responsible and attract outstanding people. With almost 20,000 employees at offices UK-wide, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount and, as a progressive employer, we continue to develop a diverse and agile workforce who feel empowered to be the best they can be.This includes supporting different ways of working, with ‘Everyday Flexibility’ allowing our people to better balance work and life, and ‘dress for your day’, where employees decide what’s appropriate to wear given their daily responsibilities.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.Apply for this role
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!
Latests jobs from PwC
When did you join PwC? I joined PwC in August 2012, as a Higher Apprenticeship working in Tax. Outline your background and...